Do you often find yourself stretched too thin? Do you simultaneously feel overworked & underutilized? Are you frequently busy but not productive?
If you answered yes to any of these, the way out is the Way of the Essentialist.
Introducing our first book of the box! We’re pumped to have Essentialism be the one. It’s 2020 & everyone wants to improve their life + crush this decade - look no further. Beloved by Lauryn Evarts + Michael Bosstick of The Skinny Confidential HIM & HER Podcast (if you don’t follow them, now would be a good time to start), this book will change how you approach all aspects of your life. You’ll learn to prioritize & put your energy where it matters.
- An easy read + amazing principles that are just as easy to apply to your life
- Hardcover edition because it deserves a place on your coffee table, too
- Not about getting more done in less time, but about getting only the right things done
- Yes, it’s actually cheaper here than on Amazon
- New York Times & Wall Street Journal Best Seller
Embrace this philosophy and you will see less stress & more productivity. It's a systematic discipline for discerning what is absolutely essential, & eliminating everything that is not. Trust us, you don't want to miss out on this one.
This item includes one copy of Essentialism by Greg McKeown
Retails for $18 & up